FAQ and Wallpaper Information
- FAQ: Bill Archibald answers frequently asked questions about his paper hanging services and your planned wallpaper project.
Wallpaper Installation Articles:
- Why a Liner. Some papers recommend the use of a blankstock liner. The choice is yours, but read this before deciding.
- Grasscloth Characteristics. In the mid-late 70's, having been in the business for about five short years, I was lucky to find an unlikely instructor as to how to work with the natural beauty of grasscloth.
- Wall Preparation. The looks, longevity, and ease of future stripping require proper
- Hanging Over Old Wallpaper. Hanging your new wallpaper over the existing wallpaper is not economically wise.
- Wall Size. Your grandmother used "wall size". Today we mostly use specific wallpaper prep coats ..... and occasionally old fashioned sizing.
website designed, built, and maintained by Wm F Archibald, © 2012